Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Bucketing / splitting data
- PredExp: Compare two bin values
- Aerospike learning – writing many keys slow performance
- Composite primary key as key object in python client
- Install aerospike community server on Ubuntu 20.04
- Aerospike REST Client
- Secondary Index – Additional data storage
- Automated Aerospike All Flash Setup – Aerospike Blog, Medium, DEV
- Introducing Aerospike Connect for Presto – Aerospike Blog
- Taking Advantage of Probabilistic Data Structures – Aerospike Blog
- Multi-Site Clustering and Rack Awareness – Medium
- October 28
- October 29
- October 31
- November 2
- November 4
- Tools v4.0.3
- November 5
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Monitoring solutions page updated; Collectd, Nagios plugins moved to aerospike-community.
- How To perform basic monitoring and tests on disk health
- FAQ – Vault Integration
- FAQ Does migration cause memory fragmentation when using Data In Memory?
- Python package dependency for debian (.deb) based aerospike-tools installers
- How Financial Services Institutions Can Take Data Analytic, Webinar, Date: November 10, 2020, 11:30am CST
- Utilizing AI & Data for Agile Banking & Fraud Management, Webinar, Date: November 10, 2020, 12:30pm CST
- CIO 100 2020: The Conference, Location: Virtual Event, Date: November 20, 2020