We aim to develop a striving powerful community who are passionate as we are about development.
Join the Aerospike community and build relationships with other passionate engineers, share your work and creations, get feedback and support to help improve your skills.
You’ll find active conversations around Aerospike online. If you’re looking to learn best practices and share ideas with your global peers, here’s where you can get started:
The fastest path to success is sharing experiences and lessons learned with others.
- Blog: Share your use case or experience with Aerospike on your personal blog or contribute a guest post to the Aerospike blog. If you write about Aerospike, contact the community team for help promoting your content.
- Get Social: Let your community and friends know why you use Aerospike on your favorite social network.
- Twitter—@AerospikeDB and #Aerospike
- LinkedIn—Aerospike, Inc. Company Page
- LinkedIn – Aerospike User Group
- LinkedIn – Aerospike Russia User Group
Open source projects benefit from community contributions and feedback. You can help contribute to Aerospike by:
- Launchpad: is where we feature community projects and contributions. You will also find example cookbooks and early releases of clients and connectors. Building something great? Let us know and we will help promote your work.
- Suggesting Features: in the Suggested Features section of our user forums.
The Aerospike manual is maintained in a public repository on Github. As with other open source projects, you can submit changes by making a pull request. We encourage you to make improvements, write tutorials, or expand sections.Learn how to contribute
Our team regularly presents at, attends, and sponsors industry events. Introduce yourself to us and let us know how we can help.Connect with us at industry events
If there’s some other way you’d like to contribute, feel free to contact us! Thank you for your interest in Aerospike.Contact us
Help Me Get Started
Take this quick, step-by-step tour to download the Aerospike Server using your preferred environment and Aerospike Client in your choice of programming language.
Have a look at sample code and apps written using various Aerospike Client APIs in conjunction with other open source technologies and learn how to leverage Aerospike’s technology in your own applications.See all examples
Aerospike works to bring speed and scale to the multiple platforms that make up today’s polyglot world. Aerospike works with many partners and has a library of connectors to get you started.Learn more
Aerospike’s Spark connector allows InputFormat and OutputFormat usage, so you can use Spark’s faster framework for running analytics. Aerospike’s Hadoop connector allows you to pull data directly from Hadoop clusters in order to analyze or check any form of unstructured data.Learn more