Aerospike Prometheus Exporter Release Notes
Release Date: January 27, 2021
- [TOOLS-1614] - Fetch credentials and certificates via file, environment variables and in base64 encoded form.
- Added new XDR (per DC) metric -
Release Date: November 27, 2020
- [TOOLS-1603] - Use latency info commands based on Aerospike build version.
- [TOOLS-1602] - Add device or file name as a label in
- [TOOLS-1595] - Fix info commands to get address and port for TLS and non-TLS service.
- [TOOLS-1601] - Add constant labels to
Release Date: October 16, 2020
- Add new metric and configurations introduced in Aerospike Server 5.2.
--version command line option.
Release Date: September 28, 2020
/ url endpoints.
- Add some missing namespace, node and xdr statistics.
- Fix concurrent map writes while collecting node statistics.
- [TOOLS-1546] - Add mutex to protect against concurrent collection.
Release Date: August 31, 2020
- Optimize latency data export - use only non-zero buckets.
latencies info command against Aerospike versions 5.1 and above.
- Retry for connection, network or timeout errors.
Release Date: August 1, 2020
- Tolerate old configurations - metrics
Release Date: July 27, 2020
- Add support for using a
blocklist to filter metrics.
- Export latency metrics as Prometheus histograms.
- Remove accumulated metric
aerospike_node_info to prevent cardinality explosion.
- Re-use connections to aerospike node.
- Improve logging. Add
trace level logging.
- Rename configurations
- Fix glob pattern regex used for metric allowlist and blocklist.
Release Date: July 3, 2020
- Initial General Availability (GA) release.