Aerospike was founded by two industry veterans who built a product to fit a need no one else could. They built the first data storage and management system with the ability to handle real-time big data at both blazing speed and high scale – with 99.999% uptime, consistency and persistence.
Top reasons why you should join us:
- We dream audaciously big
- We love tackling challenging problems and doing what’s never been done before
- We’re solving a real frustration for hundreds of millions of people
- We’re a collaborative and tight-knit team that strives for excellence
- We’re energetic and passionate about what we do
- We are passionate about ping pong!
We believe in enriching health and wellness with:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Subsidized gym membership
- Healthy catered lunches every day
- Happy Hour Fridays with food, beer, wine and occasional surprises
- Endless supply of beverages, healthy snacks and local organic produce
- Professional grade espresso machine (we take velocity seriously!)
The Product Operations Engineer is responsible for liaising with customers and a team of application support engineers that provide technical support for customers that are using our enterprise software in multiple big-data environments. Duties include: Responsibilities Troubleshooting customer concerns related to installing, configuring, managing, monitoring, tuning, and upgrading cloud-based database; Interacting with a team of ...
As an Aerospike Senior Distributed Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of server product development, including understanding requirements from customers, designing and implementing key features, fixing bugs, ensuring quality by stringent testing and supporting the launch of the product in mission-critical deployments. Responsibilities Managing all aspects of server product development including: Understanding ...
Responsibilities Be our language-specific expert, provide the best possible developer experience when using Aerospike. Design, develop, and support client libraries and APIs for Aerospike. Participate and influence design of new features for Aerospike Database. Continuously improve performance, quality, ease-of-use of the client libraries. Support users in troubleshooting issues and understanding use cases. Develop applications, tools ...
We are looking for extraordinary engineers with passion for quality. As a Test Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing tests that push the limits of Aerospike. You will bring Aerospike down to its knees and assist the development teams in improving the robustness of Aerospike. You will need to use your ...