Today we’re hosting our VP of Engineering for an online talk about Strong Consistency to our user groups – this takes place tomorrow, more details and an RSVP link are in this letter.
This is a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team. We’ll be sharing the updates every other week.
If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Locate Aerospike node id from a record
- Scan or batch? Which one is better and when?
- Aerospike on docker vs Bare Metal
- Using double memory
And many other questions are answered in our forum!
- How do I get a 2 nodes Aerospike cluster running quickly in Docker without editing a single file?
On dev.to and Medium
- Near real-time Campaign Reporting
On dev.to: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
On Medium: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- April 02:
- April 03:
- April 05:
- April 07:
- April 08:
- April 09:
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 v188.8.131.52
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 v184.108.40.206
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (CE) on Kubernetes v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (EE) on Kubernetes v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (CE) on Kubernetes v220.127.116.11
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (EE) on Kubernetes v18.104.22.168
- Architecture: Hybrid Storage
- Architecture: Data Model
- HyperLogLog Data Type and Probabilistic Data
- Creating the CDT Subcontext
- Namespace Data Retention Configuration
- Configurations References
- Default Logging for All Context: Critical
- The Aerospike User Groups are joining forces for an online talk by our VP of Engineering on Strong Consistency in Databases and What Does it Actually Guarantee? Join us on April 15 19:00 CEST / 10:00 AM PST (RSVP link)
- The Aerospike Virtual Summit takes place on May 12-14! (RSVP link)