Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
As we’re preparing to present at the Kafka Summit next week, we prepared some great content for this volume: further updates to v5.1 as well as to the Prometheus Exporter and Kafka Connector, a great new article about XDR and a conversation on our forum about high availability vs. strong consistency.
We’ll be sharing this newsletter with updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- What is the correct way to use raw device?
- Aerospike’s Disk not getting mount after machine restart
- While adding a new node in cluster, should I also add namespaces in new node’s config?
- Primary Indexes are lost for Aerospike container after it is relaunched
- How to ping Aerospike Server from application
- Uneven memory usage distribution
- Is COMMIT_ALL available in AP mode
- August 17
- August 18
- August 19
- Go Client v3.0.5
- August 24
- CeFPro Fraud & Financial Crime Europe 2020 Virtual EMEA Event, September 15-17, 2020 – Aerospike is a Sponsor and will have a speaking slot.
- Big Data London Virtual Event, September 23-24, Aerospike is a Gold Sponsor and will have two speaking slots.