Expose APIs for storing and retrieving data and implement a client-server protocol making them cluster aware—tracking where data is stored and when nodes are added or removed.
- First class observer of the cluster
- Open source libraries and packages in 10+ languages including Node.js, Java, C#, PHP, Go and more
- Detects transaction failures and re-routes requests to nodes with copies of data
- Pools TCP/IP connections
- Allows for arbitrary strings, integers, blobs, and more complex types like lists, maps, and JSON structures
- Supports Check-And-Set and Atomic operations