AS 301 – Data Modeling in Aerospike is a full-day course with hands-on exercises that teaches developers and architects unique and creative ways to model data in Aerospike. It also covers advanced design patterns and limitations in NoSQL data modeling.
- Technical background with ability to code in Java or Python
- Some knowledge of databases
- AS 101 & AS 102 courses or prior hand-on experience with Aerospike
- Familiarity with NoSQL is desirable, though not required (our NoSQL e-book is a good starting point)
This course includes code examples and exercises as noted above. The course modules are as follows:
- Migrating from Relational to NoSQL Data Modeling
- Leveraging Key Aerospike Features
- Use Cases
- Advanced Design Patterns
Class Schedule for AS 301 – Data Modeling in Aerospike
View our training schedule for a session in your geographical location (classroom version) or time zone (video-conferenced version).