With a high level of independent decision-making capability and minimum supervision the Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for customizing, architecting, and developing our proprietary data storage and management system product suite and integrating this product suite with other computer and hardware systems within our client’s environments. The critical job functions involve: systems analysis; systems structures; architecture and development; testing configurations; and setting up base configurations.
- Leading the collection of technical information, specifications and systems level architecture from customers.
- Initiating the delivery of full lifecycle implementations, with focus on the integration of our branded product, including installation, customization of policies, data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting.
- Strategizing with Program/Project Manager in identifying and determining mitigation tactics for solution gaps as well as identifying risks in the successful implementation of the solution.
- Leading technical communications throughout a client engagement, including details about how our product will operate within the client environment, and providing specific use case examples and interface provisions.
- Driving integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation).
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related field.
- Five (5) years professional experience in a related occupation. Professional experience must be post-baccalaureate and progressive in nature.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Java development in an enterprise environment.
- Highly distributed system scaling.
- Object oriented design and design patterns
- Java framework, including Spring, ZK, Hibernate, Eclipse, and Maven.
- Java Threads and server side multi-threaded servers.
- Web based data browser solutions for NoSQL architecture.
If you are interested in this position, please email us to apply for this job and include a cover letter and your resume.