The Software Engineer will be responsible for creating, modifying, and implementing general computer applications software or specialized utility programs with an eye towards analyzing user needs and testing required solutions. Specific duties include:
- Analyzing features and failures of enterprise infrastructure, and creating and improving automated tests to remedy and ensure proper execution;
- Implementing and utilizing frameworks, tools, and other software and techniques to achieve software testing goals;
- Working with software engineers and developers to build, test and release software on the automated system;
- Collaborate with software and support engineers to deploy Aerospike clusters to reproduce and analyze problems reported from the field;
- Creating and conducting tests for high-performance distributed databases.
This position requires a Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field and one (1) year of experience as a Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, or a related tech role. Experience may be professional or internship. Must have academic, internship, or professional experience with the following:
- Scripting (PERL, Shell, or Matlab);
- Web interface development;
- Relational & non-relational databases;
- Plus any of the following programming languages: C++, Go, or Java
If you are interested in this position, please email us to apply for this job and include a cover letter and your resume.