The Product Operations Engineer is responsible for liaising with customers and a team of application support engineers that provide technical support for customers that are using our enterprise software in multiple big-data environments. Duties include:
- Troubleshooting customer concerns related to installing, configuring, managing, monitoring, tuning, and upgrading cloud-based database;
- Interacting with a team of technical support engineers and communicating with in-house engineers;
- Serving as back-end company resource and expert to customer teams during product deployment and implementation;
- Monitoring and responding to customer concerns related to latency queries, cluster problems, and log files;
- Working on developing in-house tools to ease automation, deployment, configuration, replication, and testing of environments;
- Writing documentation/knowledge base articles / runbook on how to operate and troubleshoot Aerospike’s proprietary software.
This position requires three (3) years’ experience in job offered or related field. Must have experience with: Linux, Linux Kernel, Python, cloud computing, networking, TCP/IP, MySQL, and ITIL processes.
If you are interested in this position, please email us to apply for this job with a cover letter and resume.