- Be our language-specific expert, provide the best possible developer experience when using Aerospike.
- Design, develop, and support client libraries and APIs for Aerospike.
- Participate and influence design of new features for Aerospike Database.
- Continuously improve performance, quality, ease-of-use of the client libraries.
- Support users in troubleshooting issues and understanding use cases.
- Develop applications, tools and benchmarks to highlight the features of the library.
- Be involved with the open source community. Assist in developer outreach.
- Software developer with 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Highly versant in two or more programming languages/ecosystems – C, PHP, Node.js, Python, Go, Ruby.
- Success in developing and deploying applications for large-scale, high performance, SLA-driven environments.
- Deep understanding of concurrency, data structures, distributed systems, and operating systems.
If you are interested in this position, please email us to apply for this job a resume and a coverletter explaining your background, along with a description in your words of what our product is and what type of things it would be used for.