Are you interested in joining a company whose hyper scale data solution powers some of the most transformative AI-driven digital transformation initiatives around the world? If so, let’s connect.
Aerospike, the leader in next generation hyperscale data solutions, is looking for an experienced, hands-on Content Marketing Manager to help execute our content marketing strategy across all go-to-market channels. In this role, you will develop and execute the content that will expand our company’s digital presence and brand awareness while directly contributing to pipeline and revenue goals.
Key responsibilities include developing and maintaining a content calendar and creating and maintaining a database of assets used to power a wide range of initiatives including social media, customer marketing, demand generation, product marketing, brand awareness, and thought leadership.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will support our Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams and:
- Spearhead our social media program across all company social networks
- Execute and maintain best-in-class content marketing execution across the entire buyers journey
- Write, create, manage and edit various types of content including demand gen emails, blog posts, social media posts, reports, case studies, videos, webinars, ad copy, and speaking sessions
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content by developing reporting, KPIs, and metrics for each content channel
- Maintain a database of all marketing assets that can be used to evaluate asset effectiveness
The requirements and qualifications you will need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent writer with 4 years of related marketing experience
- Superior editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Mastery in creating a wide range of marketing assets
- Proven track record of leveraging in-house subject matter experts as well as creating assets directly
- Creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas to continually differentiate and stay ahead of market trends
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines
- Experience in a start-up environment or in the B2B software industry is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please email us to apply for this job with a cover letter and resume.