Aerospike Connect for Spark Release Notes
Release Date: May 12, 2020
- The default value of aerospike.partition.factor has changed to 12 from 0.
- Previous to version 2.2, the number of aerospike partitions were computed by 4096 >> f, where f is the aerospike.partition.factor.
- From version 2.2 onwards, the number of aerospike partitions will be computed by 2^f, where f is the aerospike.partition.factor.
- Ability to extend aerospike partitions up to 32768 (2^15).
- Ability to specify the target set for spark write operations through the aerospike.writeset flag.
Release Date: April 28, 2020
- Added capability of streaming writes to Aerospike.
Release Date: April 15, 2020
- Ability to fine tune up to 4096 scan partitions concurrently.
- This can be further tuned by setting the aerospike.partition.factor value appropriately.
- TLS and LDAP support.
- Ability to query multiple primary keys through connector.
- Query engine improvements.
- Ability to specify seed nodes through Aerospike configuration.
- Ability to specify feature file from configuration or HDFS.
- Improved error handling in case of write/save failure.
- Ability to enable client-server compression in spark connector.
- Ability to set records per second for scans.
Release Date: October 21, 2019
- Added explicit schema for saves.
Release Date: March 26, 2019
- Initial Standalone Connector General Availability release.
- Embedded Spark update.
- Spark 2.4.0 support.
- Added dataset aeroIncrease function which enables dataset send add/increment operations to Aerospike server.
Release Date: March 12, 2019
- Initial Embedded Spark General Availability release.
- Reading from Aerospike to a DataFrame/Dataset.
- Saving a DataFrame/Dataset to Aerospike.
- Spark SQL multiple filters pushed down to the Aerospike cluster.
- Support for Geo points-within-region query using Aerospike.
- Join a Spark Dataset that contains record keys to record data stored in Aerospike.