Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- How to wipe an SSD for Aerospike?
- Access control to REST API
- What is the status of JDBC for Aerospike
- Class ‘Aerospike’ not found
- Load csv file
- Application does not find the replica node
- September 30:
- October 1:
- October 5:
- Ruby Client 2.15.0
- October 8:
- October 12:
- Ruby Client 2.16.0
- October 14:
- October 16:
- Prometheus Exporter 1.1.4
- October 19:
- October 21
- Added a section documenting for the new Aerospike Expressions. The old Predicate Filtering doc is now deprecated.
- Updated the Data Types docs.
- Single network partitioned node and XDR recoveries
- FAQ – Is it possible for tcp dump to impact Aerospike transactions?
- How To check if Transparent Huge Pages are enabled
- How To recover data from faulty disks when a multi-node disk failure occurs
- FAQ: Should I leave microbenchmarks permanently enabled?
- Benchmark throughput drops to 0 when node removed from Aerospike cluster
- FAQ – What does ‘encryption key or algorithm mismatch’ mean?
- CIO 100 2020: The Conference, Location: Virtual Event, Date: November 20, 2020