Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- As_record : C client: How can I clone it?
- Secondary index missing records, can it be repaired?
- How To secure Aerospike database servers
- Accelerate your data pipelines with the Aerospike Database and Aerospike Connect, Joe Martin – Director of Engineering and Kiran Matty – Director of Product Management
- Hello Aerospike Monitoring Stack, Goodbye AMC, Ronen Botzer, Director of Product
- The Power of Aerospike Predicate Filters, Reuven Kaswin, Solutions Architect – Medium
- Taking advantage of Aerospike’s XDR Enhancements in V5.x to reduce messaging costs – Reuven Kaswin, Solutions Architect – Medium
- Serialized or Compressed Objects with Aerospike? Consider carefully, Micah Carrick, Architect – Medium, DEV
- The four part Aerospike Enterprise Database Security Series on DEV, by Micah Carrick Architect
- August 31
- September 3
- Connect for Spark v2.4.0
- September 10
- Go Client v3.1.0
- September 11
- Removed the Zabbix monitoring guide from the operations manual. The Zabbix plugin is now a community driven open source project at aerospike-community/aerospike-zabbix.
- Removed the Graphite monitoring guide from the operations manual. The Graphite plugin is now a community driven open source project at aerospike-community/aerospike-graphite.
- Zabbix & Graphite are also listed on our Launchpad Integration page.
- Big Data London Virtual Event, September 23-24, Aerospike is a Gold Sponsor and will have two speaking slots.