Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
As we’re preparing to present at the Kafka Summit next week, we prepared some great content for this volume: further updates to v5.1 as well as to the Prometheus Exporter and Kafka Connector, a great new article about XDR and a conversation on our forum about high availability vs. strong consistency.
We’ll be sharing this newsletter with updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- New disk partition not reflected in logs
- Is Aerospike good for handling less than 500 GB of data?
- Effect of Availability if going with Strong Consistency
- Can’t connect to aerospike-server in docker-compose
- Every Day Is Black Friday: Is Your Online Store Prepared?, John Dillon, CEO
- Enabling Global Data Architecture: What’s New in XDR 5.0, Sunil Sayyaparaju, VP Engineering
- Join Us at Kafka Summit!, Sheryl Sage, Director of Technology Partners & Marketing
- August 5
- August 6
- August 7
- C# Client v3.9.9
- August 10
- August 11
- August 14
- Kafka Summit 2020 – Sponsored Session – Distributed Data Storage & Streaming for Real-time Decisioning using Kafka, Spark and Aerospike. Aug 24, 11:30AM PDT
- Enterprise Database Strategies for 2020 – An Examination of IT Data Management Trends and How the Industry Responds, Webinar: Live online Aug 27, 2020, 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET