Welcome to the Aerospike standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Composite key
- Number of nodes that can be removed at a time
- Getting an Aerospike Certification Tool results table
New Articles and Videos
- Local Aerospike Development with Kubernetes
- Managing Time Series Data with Aerospike, Viewing with Grafana
On dev.to and on Medium
- Best Practices for Aerospike Developers: User Segmentation with Maps and Bitfields
- March 24: Node.js Client v3.15.0
- March 19: Aerospike Server EE v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206
- March 14: Go Client v2.9.0
- Aerospike Validation Tool (`asvalidation`)
- Hybrid Storage
- Linux Capacity Planning Guide
- Install Aerospike on Linux
- The Berlin Aerospike User Group is meeting online for a talk by our VP of Engineering on Strong Consistency in Databases and What Does it Actually Guarantee? Join us on April 15 18:30 CEST / 09:30 AM PST (RSVP link)
- The Aerospike Virtual Summit takes place on May 12-14! (RSVP link)
- Senior Software Engineer (Tel Aviv, Mountain View)
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer (Mountain View, Bangalore)
- Client Services Engineer (London)
- And multiple other positions are listed on our website!