Aerospike’s Developer Hub provides the resources for developers to engage, innovate, and build applications
The Developer Hub is a central place for developers to easily access all the tools they need to build with Aerospike fast, scalable and secure applications. The company, as well as the Developer Hub, was built by developers for developers. We know how important it is to have easy access to all the resources from one place. We also know different people prefer to learn in different ways – from watching concepts explained through walkthroughs, and just good documentation and access to the database, both Community Edition and through the trial for the Enterprise Edition.
Some of the content that’s already available and is easily accessible includes:
- Tutorials: covering from beginner to advanced levels, with chosen clients using different tools: Jupyter notebooks, Docker containers, or just locally
- Hands-on material: code snippets, clients documentation, release notes, etc.
- Content: articles, videos, and our developer events
- Links to all the extended ways you can use Aerospike: Launchpad for community projects, links to the different connectors, and of course, the community forum
With opening the Developer Hub to general availability, we are looking to add and update content regularly; We want to create an environment for our developer community. Some of the content we’ll be adding very soon includes:
- Documentation for the Aerospike Enterprise Edition in the cloud
- Tutorials for all our supported clients
- Technical and guest content: our developer blogs are on Medium and dev.to, and we’re always excited to feature articles by our community
To start exploring our Developer Hub, visit https://www.developer.aerospike.com/