Free Aerospike 3 Community Edition is a full copy of Aerospike Database, in a 2-node, single cluster configuration that supports a database up to 200 GB in size. This product includes:
- Unlimited license to use the software forever. No fees, no strings attached.
- Access to online forums and documentation
- Tools for setting up and managing two Aerospike Servers in a single Aerospike Cluster
- Aerospike Server software and Aerospike SDK for developing your database client application
- When scale demands, easy upgrade to the Enterprise Edition without stopping your service!
To ease deployment, Aerospike now gives you different options for a deployment:
- On your own servers (bare metal or VM). Simply follow the directions below.
- On Internap – Aerospike 3 Community Edition is pre-configured on Internap bare-metal cloud. 2 Internap AGILEServers and a client machine are available for a 2 Week FREE Trial.
- On Amazon – Aerospike has prepared AMIs (Amazon Machine Images) that you can use within the Amazon EC2 infrastructure.
INSTALL AEROSPIKE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Step 1: Download the FREE Aerospike Database Server
After the download completes, use the installation instructions to get your server installed and started.
Aerospike 3 Monitoring Console (AMC)*
Step 2: Build your Application
Once you’ve got the Aerospike server installed and running, develop your applications with the Aerospike SDK.
Step 3: Deploy
Community Edition is the complete Aerospike Database software, with all of our high performance features. In order to get the performance you need, be sure to provision your hardware before deploying.